Founder and Director of Aged Care Planning Pty Ltd
- Provision of information, advice, practical and emotional support to clients
- Documentation and sourcing residential care placement
- Grief and loss, bereavement and palliative care counselling
- Development of Relocation Services and Education and Counselling Divisions
18 years experience in aged care sector
- 10 years with Aged Care Planning since 2005
- 8 years with Elderly Citizens Homes of SA Inc (ECH)
Management of 1650 independent living units and 20 semi-dependent units and relocation of Glenside Hospital and aged care residents
Policy and procedure development within aged care
Experience working within private and public hospitals
- Calvary Wakefield Hospital
- Ashford Hospital
- Royal Adelaide and Queen Elizabeth Hospitals
- Calvary Memorial Hospital
- Lyell McEwin and Modbury Hospitals
- Graduate Diploma in Grief and Palliative Care Counselling, Adelaide University
- Graduate, Dale Carnegie
- Real Estate Salespersons Certificate
Aged Care Services
What Our Clients Say
Thank you for your lovely letter. Mum is settling in and the staff at Holly are really lovely, caring people. I am already feeling relieved of the constant worry I had when mum was living alone. The smartest thing I ever did was to engage your services to arrange a placement. Thank you so much for all your kindness and understanding and delivering a good result so quickly.
We are truly grateful to you for all your help with mum. I know this would not have been possible without your assistance. It is certainly a distressing time but you have made it very much easier for all of us and we all thank you.
Thank you so much for all your help, we couldn't have done it without you. We are very happy with St Louis, the care is wonderful. I am back from my trip to the US, much rested and ready for the path ahead.
“I found your understanding gave us the strength we needed, especially during the last few days when things became really tough. You have a gift of wisdom and a wonderful sense of humour and we are very fortunate to have had your guidance.”
James and I wanted to send a little note of huge thanks for not only the brilliant end result that you have arranged for Gerald, but more so for the comforting, counselling, understanding, time and support you have given our family.