Educator and Counsellor
- 8 years experience counselling in aged care sector
- 7 years as volunteer counsellor for Cancer Care Centre
- 25 years experience as educator in health, higher education, state government and community service organisations
- Respecting Patient Choices facilitator for advance care planning
- Development and facilitation of training for palliative care volunteers and aged care workers:
- State Palliative Care Services
- Southern Cross Care
- Mary MacKillop Care SA
- Certificate IV TAE in Training and Assessment
- Contemplative End of Life Certificate, Naropa University, Colorado, USA
- Graduate Certificate in Grief and Palliative Care Counselling, Adelaide University
- Master of Education (Distance Education), University of South Australia
- Graduate Diploma in Social Science (Education Counselling), University of South Australia
Professional Member Counselling Association of SA
Aged Care Services
What Our Clients Say
James and I wanted to send a little note of huge thanks for not only the brilliant end result that you have arranged for Gerald, but more so for the comforting, counselling, understanding, time and support you have given our family.
“I found your understanding gave us the strength we needed, especially during the last few days when things became really tough. You have a gift of wisdom and a wonderful sense of humour and we are very fortunate to have had your guidance.”
Thank you very much for your prompt, professional and caring service. Doug has settled in well and is very happy. This is a great relief for me and my sister, Colleen, who were very concerned about making these big decisions about Doug's future. We know that the move was timely and we are very grateful that a vacancy was offered to us in such a short time.
Thank you for your lovely letter. Mum is settling in and the staff at Holly are really lovely, caring people. I am already feeling relieved of the constant worry I had when mum was living alone. The smartest thing I ever did was to engage your services to arrange a placement. Thank you so much for all your kindness and understanding and delivering a good result so quickly.
We are truly grateful to you for all your help with mum. I know this would not have been possible without your assistance. It is certainly a distressing time but you have made it very much easier for all of us and we all thank you.